- Addon name – Ani-Mate;
- Sections – Fantastic addon with lots of cartoon and anime content for kids and grown-ups too. (Toddlers; Kids; Anime; Mixed; Scifi; Comedy; Heroes; Movies; Action; Cartoons);
- Repository – Butter Fingers Repo;
- Language – English;
- Kodi version – 18+;
Before you can install 3rd party add-ons, you must enable unknown sources on your Kodi. Follow the steps bellow.
- Select System.
- Click again on System.
- Select Add-ons >> Unknown sources.
- Then confirm the change by clicking Yes. Done!
Ani-Mate Kodi installation:
- Click on System.
- Click on the File manager.
- Then double click on Add source.
- Select <None>.
- Type the following url http://j1wizard.net/butter/ and select OK. Right below click on “Enter a name for this media source.” type butter and press OK.
- Go back to Kodi main screen. Click on Add-ons.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select butter >> repository.butter-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait a few seconds for the repository installation confirmation message.
- Click Install from repository >> Butter Fingers Repo.
- Then click Video add-ons >> Ani-Mate addon.
- Select Install and confirm with OK.
- Wait a few seconds for the addon installation confirmation message.
- Have fun!
If you have difficulty following our installation tutorial, click on the following options at each step and follow the images.