- Addon name – AnimeToon;
- Sections – Cartoons; Anime; Kids Movies; Kids TV Shows; Animal Movies; YouTube Videos; Little Kingdom; Learning Fun;
- Repository – T2K Repo;
- Language – English;
- Kodi version – 18+;
Before you can install 3rd party add-ons, you must enable unknown sources on your Kodi. Follow the steps bellow.
- Select System.
- Click again on System.
- Select Add-ons >> Unknown sources.
- Then confirm the change by clicking Yes. Done!
AnimeToon Kodi installation:
- Click on System.
- Click on the File manager.
- Then double click on Add source.
- Select <None>.
- Type the following url https://t2k-cloud.co.uk/Repo/ and select OK. Right below click on “Enter a name for this media source.” type t2k and press OK.
- Go back to Kodi main screen. Click on Add-ons.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select t2k >> repository.T2K-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait a few seconds for the repository installation confirmation message.
- Click Install from repository >> T2K Repo.
- Then click Video add-ons >> AnimeToon addon.
- Select Install and confirm with OK.
- Wait a few seconds for the addon installation confirmation message.
- Have fun!
If you have difficulty following our installation tutorial, click on the following options at each step and follow the images.