- Addon name – Cypher Media
- Sections – Movies; TV Shows; Live TV; Holiday Movies; Comic Book Movies; Disney Movies; Anime; Manga; Documentaries; Search. The video content of this add-on has been taken from the internet. The website owner does not have any rights over the video content within the add-on. We just share a step-by-step installation guide!
- Repository – Cyphers locker;
- Language – English;
- Kodi version – 18+;
Before you can install 3rd party add-ons, you must enable unknown sources on your Kodi. Follow the steps bellow.
- Select System.
- Click again on System.
- Select Add-ons >> Unknown sources.
- Then confirm the change by clicking Yes. Done!
Cypher Media Kodi installation:
- Click on System.
- Click on the File manager.
- Then double click on Add source.
- Select <None>.
- Type the following url https://cyphermediagit.github.io/ and select OK. Right below click on “Enter a name for this media source.” type cypher and press OK.
- Go back to Kodi main screen. Click on Add-ons.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select cypher >> repository.Cypherslocker-x.x.zip.
- Wait a few seconds for the repository installation confirmation message.
- Click Install from repository >> Cyphers locker.
- Then click Video add-ons >> Cypher Media addon.
- Select Install and confirm with OK.
- Wait a few seconds for the addon installation confirmation message.
- Have fun!
If you have difficulty following our installation tutorial, click on the following options at each step and follow the images.