- Addon name – Doom
- Sections – Movies; TV Shows.
- Repository – Doomzday Repo;
- Language – English;
- Kodi version – 18+;
The Website owner is not responsible for the use of this addon. The Website owner is not responsible for the content found using this addon. We just share a step-by-step installation guide! Use at your own risk!
Before you can install 3rd party add-ons, you must enable unknown sources on your Kodi. Follow the steps bellow.
- Select System.
- Click again on System.
- Select Add-ons >> Unknown sources.
- Then confirm the change by clicking Yes. Done!
Doom Kodi installation:
- Click on System.
- Click on the File manager.
- Then double click on Add source.
- Select <None>.
- Type the following url https://doomzday.xyz/Doomzday/ (contains capital letters) and select OK. Right below click on “Enter a name for this media source.” type DoomzDay and press OK.
- Go back to Kodi main screen. Click on Add-ons.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select Doomzday >> repository.doomzday-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait a few seconds for the repository installation confirmation message.
- Click Install from repository >> Doomzday Repo.
- Then click Video add-ons >> Doom addon.
- Select Install and confirm with OK.
- Wait a few seconds for the addon installation confirmation message.
- Have fun!
If you have difficulty following our installation tutorial, click on the following options at each step and follow the images.