- Addon name – Flux It;
- Sections – (Fluxus IPTV; Lodge TV; Stratus TV Brazil + Portugal; Fluxus Radio); All TV channels associated with the addon were found freely through the search engines. We only share information!
- Repository – Aliunde Repository;
- Language – English;
- Kodi version – 18+;
Before you can install 3rd party add-ons, you must enable unknown sources on your Kodi. Follow the steps bellow.
- Select System.
- Click again on System.
- Select Add-ons >> Unknown sources.
- Then confirm the change by clicking Yes. Done!
Flux It Kodi installation:
- Click on System.
- Click on the File manager.
- Then double click on Add source.
- Select <None>.
- Type the following url http://aliunde.esy.es/aliunde/ and select OK. Right below click on “Enter a name for this media source” type aliunde and press OK.
- Go back to Kodi main screen. Click on Add-ons.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select aliunde >> repository.aliunde-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait a few seconds for the repository installation confirmation message.
- Click Install from repository >> Aliunde Repository.
- Then click Video add-ons >> Flux It addon.
- Select Install and confirm with OK.
- Wait a few seconds for the addon installation confirmation message.
- Have fun!
If you have difficulty following our installation tutorial, click on the following options at each step and follow the images.