- Addon name – Gridiron Legends
- Sections – College Football All-Access; NFL All-Access; Entertainment; Live Streaming; Tomahawk Central; PPV; Regional Networks; Wrestlers Corner; Football League; Replay Zone;
- Repository – Nole Dynasty;
- Language – English;
- Kodi version – 18+;
The Website owner is not responsible for the use of this addon. The Website owner is not responsible for the content found using this addon. We just share a step-by-step installation guide! Use at your own risk!
Before you can install 3rd party add-ons, you must enable unknown sources on your Kodi. Follow the steps bellow.
- Select System.
- Click again on System.
- Select Add-ons >> Unknown sources.
- Then confirm the change by clicking Yes. Done!
Gridiron Legends Kodi installation:
- Click on System.
- Click on the File manager.
- Then double click on Add source.
- Select <None>.
- Type the following url http://repo.noledynasty.xyz/ and select OK. Right below click on “Enter a name for this media source.” type noledynasty and press OK.
- Go back to Kodi main screen. Click on Add-ons.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select noledynasty >> repository.noledynastyrepo-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait a few seconds for the repository installation confirmation message.
- Click Install from repository >> Nole Dynasty.
- Then click Video add-ons >> Gridiron Legends addon.
- Select Install and confirm with OK.
- Wait a few seconds for the addon installation confirmation message.
- When accessing the addon for the first time will ask you for an access token. Go to this website (https://pinsystem.co.uk/), scroll down and click “Generate a pin code” and then enter the access token generated by the website in your addon.
- Have fun!
If you have difficulty following our installation tutorial, click on the following options at each step and follow the images.