- Addon name – Asgard Kodi (old Odin)
- Sections – Movies; TV Shows; Kids; Sports; Documentaries; Concerts; Anime; IPTV;
- Repository – Narcacist’s Wizard Repository;
- Language – English;
- Kodi version – 18+;
The Website owner is not responsible for the use of this addon. The Website owner is not responsible for the content found using this addon. It is for informational purposes only! Use at your own risk!
Before you can install 3rd party add-ons, you must enable unknown sources on your Kodi. Follow the steps bellow.
- Select System.
- Click again on System.
- Select Add-ons >> Unknown sources.
- Then confirm the change by clicking Yes. Done!
Asgard Kodi installation:
- Click on System.
- Click on the File manager.
- Then double click on Add source.
- Select <None>.
- Type the following url http://narcacist.com/repo/ and select OK. Right below click on “Enter a name for this media source.” type narcacist repo and press OK.
- Go back to Kodi main screen. Click on Add-ons.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select narcacist repo >> repository.NarcacistWizard.zip.
- Wait a few seconds for the repository installation confirmation message.
- Click Install from repository >> Narcacist’s Wizard Repository.
- Then click Video add-ons >> Asgard addon.
- Select Install and confirm with OK.
- Wait a few seconds for the addon installation confirmation message.
- Have fun!
If you have difficulty following our installation tutorial, click on the following options at each step and follow the images.