- Addon name – Live TV Serbia;
- Sections – Decent list with Serbian TV channels, channels from some European countries, sports channels, movie channels, radios and some live streaming cams around the world. All the content associated with the addon were found freely through the search engines. We only share information!
- Repository – Live TV Serbia Repository;
- Language – English;
- Kodi version – 18+;
Before you can install 3rd party add-ons, you must enable unknown sources on your Kodi. Follow the steps bellow.
- Select System.
- Click again on System.
- Select Add-ons >> Unknown sources.
- Then confirm the change by clicking Yes. Done!
Live TV Serbia Kodi installation:
- Click on System.
- Click on the File manager.
- Then double click on Add source.
- Select <None>.
- Type the following url https://livetvkodiserbia.com/kodi/repository/ and select OK. Right below click on “Enter a name for this media source” type livetvSerbia and press OK.
- Go back to Kodi main screen. Click on Add-ons.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select livetvSerbia >> repository.livetvSerbia-x.x.zip.
- Wait a few seconds for the repository installation confirmation message.
- Click Install from repository >> Live TV Serbia Repository.
- Then click Video add-ons >> Live TV Serbia addon.
- Select Install and confirm with OK.
- Wait a few seconds for the addon installation confirmation message.
- Have fun!
If you have difficulty following our installation tutorial, click on the following options at each step and follow the images.