- Addon name – Xtasy D;
- Sections – Music; Paranormal; TV Shows; Mysterious; Extreme Sports; Game Shows; Retro Kids; Fight Club; Documentaries; Planet Earth; Delicious; Tutorials; Magic; Fitness / Workout; YouTubers + Channels; Authorise Real Debrid.
- Repository – Blamo Repo Reborn;
- Language – English;
- Kodi version – 18+;
The Website owner is not responsible for the use of this addon. The Website owner is not responsible for the content found using this addon. We just share a step-by-step installation guide! Use at your own risk!
Before you can install 3rd party add-ons, you must enable unknown sources on your Kodi. Follow the steps bellow.
- Select System.
- Click again on System.
- Select Add-ons >> Unknown sources.
- Then confirm the change by clicking Yes. Done!
Xtasy D Kodi installation:
- Click on System.
- Click on the File manager.
- Then double click on Add source.
- Select <None>.
- Type the following url https://revelationmedia.tk/blamo/ and select OK. Right below click on “Enter a name for this media source.” type blamo repo and press OK.
- Go back to Kodi main screen. Click on Add-ons.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select blamo repo >> repository.blamorepo-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait a few seconds for the repository installation confirmation message.
- Click Install from repository >> Blamo Repo Reborn.
- Then click Video add-ons >> Xtasy D addon.
- Select Install and confirm with OK.
- Wait a few seconds for the addon installation confirmation message.
- Have fun!
If you have difficulty following our installation tutorial, click on the following options at each step and follow the images.