- Addon name – Xumo.TV;
- Sections – A great entertainment addon with a wide variety of genres for all ages; Channels; OnDemand; Guide. All content of this addon can be found freely through the search engines. We only share information!
- Repository – Lunatixz Beta Repo;
- Language – English;
- Kodi version – 18+;
If you are using Kodi Leia and getting a dependency error message, please install the latest version of Simple Cache Module. Search for the script file on your Kodi or download and install it manually. It worked for me!
Before you can install 3rd party add-ons, you must enable unknown sources on your Kodi. Follow the steps bellow.
- Select System.
- Click again on System.
- Select Add-ons >> Unknown sources.
- Then confirm the change by clicking Yes. Done!
Xumo TV Kodi installation:
- Click on System.
- Click on the File manager.
- Then double click on Add source.
- Select <None>.
- Type the following url https://fusion.tvaddons.co/ and select OK. Right below click on “Enter a name for this media source.” type fusion and press OK.
- Go back to Kodi main screen. Click on Add-ons.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select fusion >> kodi-repos >> english >> repository.lunatixz-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait a few seconds for the repository installation confirmation message.
- Click Install from repository >> Lunatixz Beta Repo.
- Then click Video add-ons >> Xumo.TV addon.
- Select Install and confirm with OK.
- Wait a few seconds for the addon installation confirmation message.
- Have fun!
If you have difficulty following our installation tutorial, click on the following options at each step and follow the images.