- Addon name – Yoda;
- Sections – Movies; TV Shows; Search. All shared information can be found freely on the internet.
- Repository – Kodil Repository;
- Language – English;
- Kodi version – 18+;
Before you can install 3rd party add-ons, you must enable unknown sources on your Kodi. Follow the steps bellow.
- Select System.
- Click again on System.
- Select Add-ons >> Unknown sources.
- Then confirm the change by clicking Yes. Done!
Yoda Kodi installation:
- Click on System.
- Click on the File manager.
- Then double click on Add source.
- Select <None>.
- Type the following url http://lvtvv.com/repo/ and select OK. Right below click on “Enter a name for this media source.” type kodil and press OK.
- Go back to Kodi main screen. Click on Add-ons.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select kodil >> repository.kodil-x.x.zip .
- Wait a few seconds for the repository installation confirmation message.
- Click Search >> Type in “Yoda” (without quotes) and press OK.
- Then click Media sources – yoda.
- Select Install and confirm with OK.
- Wait a few seconds for the addon installation confirmation message.
- Have fun!
If you have difficulty following our installation tutorial, click on the following options at each step and follow the images.